2. ServicesOn the REMO-HSE website, REMO-HSE shall make available certain information for the purposes of accessing or down-loading. REMO-HSE accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against REMO-HSE which refer to material or idealistic damage caused by the use or non-use of the offered information or the use of inaccurate and incomplete information shall always be excluded in so far as REMO-HSE cannot be proven to have acted intentionally or with gross negligence. All offers on the REMO-HSE website are subject to change and are without obligation. REMO-HSE retains the right to alter, expand or delete parts of the sites or the entire REMO-HSE website without extra notification or to stop publication temporarily or completely. Due to the nature of the internet and of computer systems, REMO-HSE accepts no liability for the uninterrupted availability of the REMO-HSE website.
3. Intellectual propertyInformation, brand names and other contents of the REMO-HSE website may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of REMO-HSE. Over and above the usage rights or other rights expressly granted, the user shall be granted no further rights of any kind, in particular to the company names and commercial property rights, such as patents, utility patterns or brands, nor shall Krones be subject to any corresponding obligation to grant such rights. Ideas and suggestions posted in the website by a user may be used by REMO-HSE free of charge for development, improvement and distribution of the products from the REMO-HSE portfolio.
4. References, links and hyper linksThe REMO-HSE website may contain hyperlinks to web pages belonging to third parties. REMO-HSE neither accepts any responsibility for the contents of these web pages nor does REMO-HSE adopt these web pages and their contents as its own, since REMO-HSE does not exercise any control over the linked information and bears no responsibility for the content and information contained therein. This information is thus utilized entirely at the user’s own risk.
5. Duties of the userIn utilizing the REMO-HSE website, the user shall not:
- harm any persons, or infringe their personal rights;
- offend against morality with his conduct;
- breach industrial property rights and copyright, or other rights of ownership;
- transmit contents containing viruses, Trojan horses or other programmed elements capable of damaging software;
- enter, store or send hyperlinks or contents for which he has no authorization, in particular when these hyperlinks or contents breach confidentiality obligations or are contrary to the law; or
- distribute advertising material or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "Spam") or unfounded warnings against viruses, malfunctions and the like, or participate in gaming, snowball systems, chain letters or pyramid schemes, or solicit similar campaigns.