- Different voltage ratings up to 120kV
- Depending on model 60W, 120W, 200W, 400W or 750W
- Depending on model wide range input with PFC or 230 Vac ± 10% with PFC
Controland Monitoring Elements
- Continuous adjustment of voltage and current viadigital potentiometers
- Push-button forswitchingbetweenset value and actual value readings of voltage and current
- Two 4-digit, 7-segment LED displays for voltage and current
- Informationsbalken mit diversen Statusmeldungen
- Soft start
- Spark Sensing
- Over-voltageand over-current limitation
- Over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature shutdown
- High voltage output 100% short-circuit-proof to ground
- In case of a spark the high voltage generator will turn off for approximately one second and will then ramp up automatically
- 3HU high, 84TU wide and 380 mm deep
- Approx. 5 to 11kg (depending on output voltage)
- Classification IP20
- Cooling vents, above 200W internal van
Reliable and straightforward - the GMR-D-series
There are certainly many applications in which maximum long-term stability, precision and the lowest possible ripple are important - but that has its price.
In at least as many applications, these requirements on the high-voltage power supply are completely exaggerated.
For this reason, we have launched the high-voltage power supply units of the GMR-D series, which are based on the same technology, which has long proven itself in our high-voltage modules for industrial applications.
Simple and clear operation
Voltage and current are set via digital potentiometers, the setpoint and actual values of which can be read on two 4-digit 7-segment displays. Information about the status of the power supply can be checked on an information bar. The high-voltage connector system is also designed in such a way that that the user - if necessary - can help himself.
Many expansion options
- Shorter or extended timeout after a spark (by default 1 second)
- Shutdown behaviour in case of sparks/sparkovers (factory settings): If the number of sparks exceeds a certain value (8, 10, 20 or 40) per minute the generator turns off and can only be reset by turning off and on the high voltage or by first disconnecting the generator from mains supply before restarting it.
- Additional customer adjustable spark counter: If the number of sparks is equal to the preadjusted maximal number of sparks, the generator turns off and does not automatically restart.
- Analog interface for monitoring and recording of high voltage and current; 0-10V DC correspond to0-100% ofthe maximum rated values (jacks for banana plugs)
- Remote control and monitoring via analog interface; 0-10V DC correspond to 0-100% of the maximum rated values.
- Switchable from localcontrols to remote controls via serial RS-232 and USB interface; user interface for Windows.
- Second high voltage output and further options upon request.
Then contact us without obligation. Click here to send email: