- Different voltage classes up to 120kV with one or two outputs
- Automatic transition from constant voltage to constant current control and vice versa
- Model depending 30W, 60W, 120W, 200W, 400W or 750W
- Model depending wide range or 230V AC input
Controls and Monitoring
- Adjustment of voltage and current with potentiometer (MMR-P series)
- Remote control and monitoring via analog interface; 0-10V DC corresponds to 0-100% of the maximum nominal value (MMR-S series)
- Potentometer and analog interface (MMR-SP Serie)
- LEDs signal the status of high voltage, load and temperature
- Soft start
- Spark sensing and monitoring
- Adjustable U-I-characteristic
- Over-voltage and over-current limitation
- Over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature shutdown
- High voltage output 100% short-circuit-proof to ground
- In case of a spark, the module turns off for approximately one second and then ramps up automatically
- Aluminum case
- Approx. 1 to 6.5kg (depending on the output voltage and power)
- Classification IP20
- Cooling vents and internal fan
Six Performance Classes as Standard
Depending on the version MMR power supplies deliver 30W, 60W, 120W, 200W, 400W or 750W of continuous power and output voltages up to 120kV. Like the MSR series, the MMR series is suitable for use in a wide variety of industrial applications
- Air purification
- Heating systems
All MMR power supplies are equipped with over-voltage and over-current limitation and over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature shutdown. The high voltage output is 100% short-circuit-proof to ground. In case of a spark the power supply will turn off for approximately one second and will then ramp up automatically. In case of eight (other possible factory settings 10, 20 or 40) sparks per minute a relay is set.
Analog Interface (MMR-S), Potentiometer (MMR-P) or both (MMR-SP)
The power supplies are usually controlled via a PLC. Our MMR-S version comes with an analog 0 ... 10V interface to control and monitor output voltage and output current. In addition, status messages indicate whether the actual output voltage is at least as high as 90% of the set value, the actual output current amounts to minimum 90% of the set current for approximately five minutes and/or if a certain spark frequency per minute was detected and whether the allowed operating temperature was exceeded. The status messages are also output via LEDs and potential-free relay contacts. Since modules with potentiometer setting of voltage and current are still being requested, we offer a MMR-P version with potentiometer and a MMR-SP version, where both options - analog interface and potentiometers - are realized.
Further Options and Alternative Designs
- Some modules are also available with a second high voltage output: e.g. for electrostatic filters that require ionization and collector voltage in a fixed division ratio, e.g. 50% or 75%.
- Under-voltage monitoring of the high voltage output.
- Further options on request.
Then contact us without obligation. Click here to send email: